Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2011

Funny Penguins Photos 2011

Funny Penguins Photos 
So if you read my last post, you would know that I like bears. I think they’re pretty awesome. I also like owls. Bears are cool because they are so vicious and say, “Rawr!” all the time…. But they’re so fluffy and soft! How would I know? I pet one. Just kidding, I wish. But I can tell. If I ever encounter a bear, I won’t play dead or run, I’ll go and pet it. I like to pet animals. Ha that sounds weird… When I went to Sarasota we went to a Botanical Gardens and there was this zen-like area with this cute old couple sitting on a bench. There were huge koi fish in a pond, with about five ducks harmoniously swimming with the fish. I got really close to a fish and almost touched it but then it swam away when i was inches away from it’s scaly flesh. Next, were the ducks. There was one on the concrete about a foot away from my feet. I tried to touch it but it flew away.  
 
Funny Penguin
 Funny Penguin
 Funny Penguin
 Funny Penguin
 Funny Penguin
 Funny Penguin
 Funny Penguin
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...